break, continue, return, goto

Joseph S. D. Yao jsdy at hadron.UUCP
Sun Nov 17 06:23:41 AEST 1985

In article <806 at whuxl.UUCP> mike at whuxl.UUCP (BALDWIN) writes:
>>   In addition, I recommend the use of for loop be restricted to
>> its original meaning in natural language, i.e. as a loop with simple
>> counter.
[Note ">>": second attribution was missing.]

#define dofor(var,init,lim,incr)	\
		for (var = init; var < lim; lim += incr)
#define dofor1(var,init,lim)	for(var = init; var < lim; var++)

etc.  Just don't present me with any code using these macros.  Now
can we discuss something real?
--

	Joe Yao		hadron!jsdy at seismo.{CSS.GOV,ARPA,UUCP}