Modula 2 Compiler for CMS?

Jim Ennis JIM%UCF1VM.BITNET at WISCVM.ARPA
Sat Nov 9 09:19:18 AEST 1985

I would not post this here but I can't find an Modula-2 interest group.

I am looking for a Modula-2 Compiler | Interpreter for an IBM VM/SP CMS
system. If you know of a product/company would you please send a reply to
me when you get a chance. Our Computer Science Department would like to
shift their undergraduate classes from Pascal to Modula 2 in the near
future and we would prefer to keep the hundreds of students on our mainframe
rather than have our IBM PCs from being swamped.

Thanks in advance,

Jim Ennis

snail mail:
Jim Ennis