ANSI C.

Laura Creighton laura at l5.uucp
Wed Nov 27 20:25:53 AEST 1985

In article <98 at brl-tgr.ARPA> gwyn at BRL.ARPA (VLD/VMB) writes:

>Hey, get a current copy of the draft standard!

How?  I've sent electronic mail to Larry Rostler 3 times in the last
2 months.  Maybe he has been busy, and maybe ihnp4 had indigestion, but
I still don't have a current standard.

Is there any way that the draft standard could get posted to mod.std.c?
Or sent to John Quarterman (or someone, me even, but he seems a good
choice so that people could tftp it)?  I *hope* it exists in electronic
from somewhere...

--
Laura Creighton
sun!l5!laura		(that is ell-five, not fifteen)
l5!laura at lll-crg.arpa