Need Pointers to Studies Comparing

preece at ccvaxa.UUCP preece at ccvaxa.UUCP
Fri Nov 22 02:04:00 AEST 1985

>  It's all there in the subject line.  I'm looking for studies comparing
> C vs. FORTRAN for performance, programmer productivity, etc.  /*
> Written 12:31 pm  Nov 18, 1985 by gail at calmasd.UUCP in
> ccvaxa:net.lang.c */
----------
This really doesn't belong here, but for the benefit of others:
Don't count on the subject line containing what you put there.
There are a lot of us whose news presentation software truncates
titles.  The title of this note looks, to us, like:

	Need Pointers to Studies Comparing

which is not terribly helpful.  Thank you for also including
the subject in the body of your note.

--
scott preece
gould/csd - urbana