ANSI C preprocessor

Michael Meissner meissner at rtp47.UUCP
Wed Oct 9 08:59:16 AEST 1985

In article <1918 at brl-tgr.ARPA> gwyn at BRL.ARPA (VLD/VMB) writes:
>> The System V.2 preprocessor has the #elif construct
>> (which is where it came from).
>
>Does not (but ought to).
>Where did you get yours?

Opps, the original ANSI proposal came from either the original base document
(which came from Bell Labs, adding in the enum stuff, structure copy, etc),
or from a proposal from them, indicating that `their' compiler already had
it (I don't remember).  I guess I naively assumed it was in System V, V.2,
or V.2r2.  Maybe I should have to read nut.flame for a week (Oh nooooooo!)

	Michael Meissner
	Data General