C Bites (Rellay Jim's multiple x's)

Karl Tombre tombre at crin.UUCP
Wed Oct 23 00:22:54 AEST 1985

Concerning Jim's style:

     OK  perhaps  we shouldn't  bother  with the  way  people  are using the
english language in technical groups, but  please keep in mind that the  net
is international,   and that we poor guys from  a foreign country, who  have
learnt english at school  and who may have trouble finding the right way for
writing an english word,  are  rather confused when an  american  spells *SO
MANY WORDS* in a different way. Seeing some of Jim's entries, I really asked
myself: "Is this really the right way of writing this word? I always thought
it was that other  way..." And then you americans are  giving us bad habits.
Shame on you!!!

--
--- Karl Tombre @ CRIN (Centre de Recherche en Informatique de Nancy)
UUCP:    ...!vmucnam!crin!tombre  or    ...!inria!crin!tombre

"Car le plus lourd fardeau, c'est d'exister sans vivre."
                                  (Victor Hugo)