C bites / programming stlye

Larry Wall lwall at sdcrdcf.UUCP
Sat Oct 5 11:09:39 AEST 1985

In article <3400009 at ndm20> tp at ndm20 (Terry Poot) writes:

>Of course if you have an indent program that produces  output that is
>acceptable to you, it  really doesn't  matter how  people write their
>code, does it?

Only if it's unsupported code.

If you are going to run rn or patch through your indent program, it had
better be smart enough to mung the patches I send out too, so that patch can
apply them automatically to your mangled version.  You don't really want to
install 27 largish patches by hand, do you?

Larry Wall
{allegra,burdvax,cbosgd,hplabs,ihnp4,sdcsvax}!sdcrdcf!lwall