C Cross Compilers?

berger at datacube.UUCP berger at datacube.UUCP
Thu Oct 17 01:05:00 AEST 1985

Any reccomendations for C cross compilers  for 680x0's?   I'm looking
for one that can be hosted on at  least Pyramid's,  Vaxen, Sun's, and
maybe Versados, Charles River Data Systems, etc.

The  ideal  source  should  be  actively  working to  support an ANSI
version.  There should be support, with runtime  libraries, some nice
friendly prom target environment.  The source should  also be activly
working  on  a  68020  code  generator  and should  support the 68881
Floating point chip as an option.

It shouldn't cost an arm and a leg.

You can email me input and I'll summarize, though I think it would
make a lively discussion on-line!

			Bob Berger

Datacube Inc. 4 Dearborn Rd. Peabody, Ma 01960 	617-535-6644

ihnp4!datacube!berger
decvax!cca!mirror!datacube!berger
{mit-eddie,cyb0vax}!mirror!datacube!berger