Get a Job

Alexis Dimitriadis alexis at reed.UUCP
Fri Oct 4 09:44:35 AEST 1985

In article <1821 at brl-tgr.ARPA> cottrell at nbs-vms.ARPA (COTTRELL, JAMES) writes:
> /*
> > -- Alexis Dimitriadis
> >   As soon as I get a full time job, the opinions expressed above
> > will attach themselves to my employer, who will never be rid of
> > them again.
>
> So when are you gonna get one?
>
> 	jim		cottrell at nbs
> */
> ------

:-)
  Why pick on me, Jim? I'm just a poor foreign student who chose to get
intimate with UNIX instead of doing his (very costly) course work.
I am not, under penalty of deportation, allowed to accept regular employment
in the US.  Surely you are not advising me to break the law, are you?

  If all goes well, in a couple of months I should have a new net address,
in europe!greece, and a new .signature (and maybe even an Office).
Don't you wish _you_ could be there?
--
(see quote above for signature)