Unix/C program modularity

Morris Jones mojo at kepler.UUCP
Fri Oct 18 19:12:51 AEST 1985

In article <637 at dicomed.UUCP> papke at dicomed.UUCP (Kurt Papke) writes:
>Are we being lulled into using an O/S and language that allows us to whip
>together quicky demos to demonstrate concepts, at the expense of long-term
>usefulness as a finished product ??

Kurt,

Your observations and points in this posting were very astute!  Indeed
they may lead me to a possible scenario:  The most useful and coherent
UNIX applications may not be developed on UNIX originally!

That's certainly the case with WordStar 2000 (soon to be bundled with
every UNIX PC).

--
Mojo
... Morris Jones, MicroPro Product Development