draft ANSI standard: needs your tomatoes

Wayne A. Christopher faustus at ucbcad.BERKELEY.EDU
Mon Dec 8 12:50:11 AEST 1986

Numerous people have replied to my SOURCE_LINE_LENGTH comment and said that
this is in fact the maximum length of one source line.  In the draft of about
a year ago (it's on my desk now and I'm at home) the description was "the
maximum number of lines in a source input file" or something very similar.
Was this a misprint?  It would make a lot more sense if it were.

	Wayne