OS-9 C for the CoCo

Chuck at adm.UUCP Chuck at adm.UUCP
Sun Dec 7 06:50:48 AEST 1986

I'm looking for information.  I'll keep this very brief. I recently acquired a
Radio Shack Color Computer 2 and got OS-9 (ver 1) for it. I intend to use this
as hardware development system with a bus expansion. What I'm looking for is a
Public Domain C compiler for it. Does anyone have any information that might
help me.  It uses a 6809 and, though I'm not adverse to using assembly, it's
getting awkward at this level. BitNet address is CYERKES at UMASS  (really
Hampshire College). Thank you.
					Chuck Yerkes