Integer division

Chris Shaw cdshaw at watrose.UUCP
Sun Feb 9 15:17:52 AEST 1986

In article <4589 at kestrel.ARPA> ladkin at kestrel.ARPA writes:
>... deleted personal argument goes here ...
>A plea: please include uucp pathnames so that we on arpa can
>avoid posting personal replies like this.
>
>Peter Ladkin

I think the obvious choice is to shut one's face instead of cluttering the
technical newsgroups with this kind of trash. I'm up to my chest in all the
mud that got slung around on this issue, and I'm getting rather sick of
it. In the future, if one has something to say, be concise, and try not to
repeat what others have said.

Ad Hominems and Straw Men will no longer be accepted.

Chris Shaw    watmath!watrose!cdshaw  or  cdshaw at watmath
University of Waterloo
In doubt?  Eat hot high-speed death -- the experts' choice in gastric vileness !