how to order X3J11 docs?

jsweet at uci-icsa.ARPA jsweet at uci-icsa.ARPA
Fri Jul 18 11:07:43 AEST 1986

This was asked recently, but I saw no answer in my (selective) reading
of info-c.  Anyone know:

	- to what address I write to order a copy of
	  the current draft ANSI standard for C?

	- what is the exact amount of $$$ to send?

Also, anyone know what the current state of the proposed standard is?
How close is it to being "finished?"  Who has something like a
validation suite for ANSI C?  How close to AT&T C is the draft
standard?  Is this going to be AT&T versus the world?  Are there
competing proposals, or is everyone going to agree on this one?

-jns