Concurrent C language

Roberto Salama rs at mcnc.UUCP
Thu Jul 24 04:04:17 AEST 1986

I have started using the Concurrent C package designed by N. H. Gehani
and W. D. Roome. As people who have used this package know, the manual
is helpful only in getting you started. I was wondering if there are
other users of CCC out there that we can share experiences and answer
questions. As I see, there is no newsgroup net.lang.ccc, and nothing
about concurrent C ever gets said in the net.lang.c news group. Also,
I am interested in receiving information about books or publications
that might be helpful. I would be thankful for any information.

Roberto Salama
decvax!mcnc!rs