Pig C

Tom Stockfisch tps at sdchem.UUCP
Thu Jul 3 10:32:12 AEST 1986

In article <6874 at utzoo.UUCP> henry at utzoo.UUCP (Henry Spencer) writes:
>[discussion about redefining C with the preprocessor]
>...  If you can read English you can read Pig Latin,
>but nobody would tolerate documentation written in Pig Latin...

This is such a great analogy, with Henry's permission I would like to coin
the term

	Pig C

to refer to C code (like the Bourne shell) which effectively
redefines the language.  Then when someone posts some bit of obfuscutia
you can flame them saying, "This code looks like Pig C to me."

--Tom Stockfisch, UCSD Chemistry