Survey of C Compilers

ear at duke.UUCP ear at duke.UUCP
Thu Jul 17 08:32:39 AEST 1986

Its been some time since I saw a query on the state of C compilers for PC's
(and even longer since I posted a query on this subject).  C'mon.  If you C
hackers feel so strongly about the language, why not post (or mail) a little
advice on your (least) favorite implementation.  If anyone has received any
response to a similar query, could they please post (or mail me) a summary?

--
Eric A. Raymond                                   UUCP: ...decvax!mcnc!duke!ear