C programming course wanted.

Root Boy Jim rbj at icst-cmr
Tue Jul 1 01:32:17 AEST 1986

	We are currently looking for a beginner/intermediate C programmers
	class in the Boston area. We have investigated on-site courses but
	due to the small number of people, they do not seem cost effective.

	I am not a regular reader of this group so please reply by mail.

	Fred Nesseralla {mit-eddie,ihnp4!inmet,wjh12,cca,datacube}!mirror!fred
	Mirror Systems	2067 Massachusetts Ave.
	617-661-0777	Cambridge, MA, 02140

Why don't you just read K&R? That's the way REAL PROGRAMMERS do it.
And none of them newfangled cheap imitations either. Keep the Faith.

	(Root Boy) Jim Cottrell		<rbj at icst-cmr.arpa>
I'm RELIGIOUS!!  I love a man with a HAIRPIECE!!  Equip me with MISSILES!!