Signatures

Rick Genter rgenter at BBN-LABS-B.ARPA
Thu Jul 31 22:55:33 AEST 1986

In article <152 at danews.UUCP>, Larry Cipriani <lvc at danews.UUCP> writes:

> Are you crazy or just stupid ?!?  This is net.lang.c not net.signatures.
> Perhaps there ought to be a newsgroup where we can jab each other about
> signature files (more money for AT&T!) but this isn't the place for it.
> Grow up Cottrell.
> - --
>
> Larry Cipriani		AT&T Network Systems
> danews!lvc		"Nothing is worse than an itch you can never scratch."

Personal attacks like this are always discouraged in global newsgroups.  If
you have a gripe with a particular author's style, you can always use the 'n'
key (or whatever it is you use to skip articles).  The only reason I post this
is to discourage others from entering a flaming match in Info-C (net.lang.c
to the Usenet).
--------
Rick Genter 				BBN Laboratories Inc.
(617) 497-3848				10 Moulton St.  6/512
rgenter at labs-b.bbn.COM  (Internet new)	Cambridge, MA   02238
rgenter at bbn-labs-b.ARPA (Internet old)	linus!rgenter%BBN-LABS-B.ARPA (UUCP)

Yow!  Am I elected yet?