copies of X3J11 draft

gwyn at brl-smoke.UUCP gwyn at brl-smoke.UUCP
Sat Jul 12 23:51:01 AEST 1986

In article <1085 at ihlpl.UUCP> bwf at ihlpl.UUCP (Bill Fecht) writes:
>Is there a way to get copies of the latest C standard
>draft (X3J11) that are available to the "general public".
>I'd be interested in reading it front to back, instead of
>trying to piece it together from postings to this newsgroup.

There was a "C Information Bulletin" available from CBEMA
but the draft standard has evolved a lot since that document.
The proposed standard is being voted on for release for public
comment and review, but indications are that there will be
objections, principally concerning internationalization issues,
so that public release may not be until late this year, possibly
even later.

The point of contact for the public is:

	Thomas Plum
	Vice Chair, X3J11 Committee