simulating data abstraction facilities

ed gokhman esg at mtx5a.UUCP
Fri Jul 4 09:30:23 AEST 1986

* I understand that this is far from C++, but, again, for
* reasons beyong my control C++ is out of reach for now.

Noted degree of flaming over this phrase promptly mailed
to me by Bjarne, pointed to a need for clarification.
The "reasons beyong my control //..." do not have ANY
hidden devaluation of C++. We're talking about limited
and/or cosmetic changes to the existing monsterous
state-of-the-art revolutionary "if (tu5_lL == 3)" C-project over
the "aggressive marketting schedules".
The last phrase has hidden non-C-related devaluation.
Thus, THE TIME IS THE REASON ABOVE IT ALL.

Sorry, Bjarne, and thanx for your comments, anyhow.
					Ed