Survey of C Compilers for micros

Todd Ogasawara toddo at uhmanoa.UUCP
Tue Jul 22 09:12:35 AEST 1986

Microsoft just sent me the Microsoft C Version 4.0 upgrade notice.  Since
it will be "4 to 6 weeks" before I receive the upgrade (according to the
Microsoft order form), could someone please post a review of the new
window oriented symbolic debugger?  There was also a hint in the upgrade
brochure that MS-DOS MAKE has been enhanced.  Does anyone know what the
enhancements are?  thanks...todd

--
Todd Ogasawara, University of Hawaii, Dept. of Psychology

UUCP:     {ihnp4,dual,vortex}!islenet!
				      \
                                ihnp4!__\__ uhmanoa!toddo
					/
      {backbone}!sdcsvax!noscvax!humu!/
                       /
                clyde/

ARPA: OGASAWARAT%HAW.SDSCNET at LLL-MFE.ARPA

** I used to be: ogasawar at nosc.ARPA & ogasawar at noscvax.UUCP