Dhrystone benchmark results from GNU C compiler

cwruacm at cwruecmp.UUCP cwruacm at cwruecmp.UUCP
Sat Feb 28 07:23:25 AEST 1987

In article <376 at sdd.UUCP> root at sdd.UUCP (Root) writes:

>Is gbd the GNU equivalent to sdb?  If so, is
>it currently available.  I would like to have a debugger that
>works with C++.
>						Daniel Corbett

>From what I've gleaned through very limited experience with it, gdb
is closer to dbx (Berkeley debugger) than sdb.

On a related topic, how has Sun extended dbx to use it as dbxtool?
What new features does it have?

Chet Ramey

ARPANET:  cwruacm%case at relay.cs.net
	  ramey%cwru-20%case at relay.cs.net
CSNET:    cwruacm at case  or  ramey%cwru-20 at case
UUCP:     {...}!decvax!cwruecmp!cwruacm
		or
	  {...}!decvax!cwruecmp!ramey at cwru-20
BITNET:   ramey%cwru20 at cu20b

"we built this city on structured code..."