PASCAL like C with no sweat

guy at gorodish.UUCP guy at gorodish.UUCP
Sun Feb 15 08:21:32 AEST 1987

>I migrated to C from PASCAL, and to help the transition, I developed
>these macros. But I have continued to use them because they have made
>my *C* programs eminently more readable.

Oh please, not again... the question of whether macros that make C
look like something else make the programs more readable or less is
one that has several answers, depending on the person who is asked
the question.  Can we please not reopen this debate?