Fortran-77 to C translator -- INFO WANTED

jty at intrin.UUCP jty at intrin.UUCP
Thu Feb 26 18:00:50 AEST 1987

In article <4608 at brl-adm.ARPA> MHARRIS at g.bbn.com writes:
>knows about the one he mentioned (Intrinsic) or others, I'd appreciate
>pointers and help.  Many thanks.

We have a direct info request USENET mailing address:
c-77 at intrin.UUCP (or ...!mcvax!tut!intrin!c-77), where you can
send mail asking specific questions.
If you can not access Usenet, try some of my addresses
at the end of this article.

In summary, our product, The C-77, translates ANSI Fortran-77
(extended with the MIL-STD-1793 and Hollerith constants)
to Kernighan-Ritchie C.
It also supports some VAX and HP Fortran extensions.

To our knowledge this is the only Fortran to C translator
that does all the translation by itself (no hand-coding needed).
----
Jyrki Yli-Nokari	Usenet:	  ...!mcvax!tut!intrin!jty (jty at intrin.UUCP)
Intrinsic Oy		Bitnet:	  YLI at FINTUTA
Aleksis Kiven Katu 11 C	Internet: jty at tut.FI
SF-33100 TAMPERE	Funet:	  TTKKLK::YLI
FINLAND			Phone:	  +358 31 132800