Information on the implementation of "Spice"

klein at gravity.UUCP klein at gravity.UUCP
Sat Feb 21 02:39:09 AEST 1987

In article <1450 at umd5>, cgs at umd5 (Chris Sylvain) writes:
> Can anyone steer me to references, or can explain the general principles
> used in the "Spice" program to calculate solutions of arbitrary circuits?

Possibly the best reference on SPICE and its algorithms is Larry Nagel's
PhD thesis, available from UC Berkeley's Electronics Research Lab:

SPICE2: A Computer Program to SImulate Semiconductor Circuits
Lawrence W. Nagel
Memorandom No. ERL-M520
May 9, 1975.
--
	Mike Klein		klein at sun.{arpa,com}
	Sun Microsystems, Inc.	{ucbvax,hplabs,ihnp4,seismo}!sun!klein