Thanks...

ugwayne at sunybcs.UUCP ugwayne at sunybcs.UUCP
Wed Feb 25 10:59:36 AEST 1987

This is just a note to say "Thank You" to all the people who responded to my
posting "Unbuffered I/O using Microsoft C 3.0".  I tried to respond to each
person who answered individually but ran into difficulties with Unknown Paths
and the like.  I really appreciated all the input and especially the actual
example code that some people mailed to make their point.  This really helped.

A special thank you goes to both Tom Reingold and Tom May who actually
contributed working examples of the question that I had asked about.

     Wayne Nelligan
     SUNY at Buffalo Computer Science