Help in dealing with floating point exceptions in C on UNIX/VAX

meissner at dg_rtp.UUCP meissner at dg_rtp.UUCP
Thu Feb 26 05:43:14 AEST 1987

In article <635 at sdchema.sdchem.UUCP> tps at sdchemf.UUCP (Tom Stockfisch) writes:
> In article <4441 at brl-adm.ARPA> moss at BRL.ARPA (Gary S. Moss (SLCBR-VLD-V)) writes:
> >See matherr(3M).
>
> What system are you on?
> I can't find this in either my 4.3BSD or Sys V Manual.

Matherr was added in System V.2, and is in the libm section of the manual.

--
	Michael Meissner, Data General	Uucp: ...mcnc!rti-sel!dg_rtp!meissner

It is 11pm, do you know what your sendmail and uucico are doing?