RATFOR (A FORTRAN/C-Language hybrid)

George W. Leach reggie at pdn.UUCP
Fri Jul 1 20:55:06 AEST 1988

In article <2068 at hubcap.UUCP> fpst at hubcap.UUCP (Steve Stevenson) writes:
>From article <588 at wsccs.UUCP>, by val at wsccs.UUCP (Val Kartchner):
>>      Does anyone out there have a public domain program (in C or FORTRAN)
>>      to convert RATFOR to FORTRAN and/or C.
>
>Ratfor should produce Fortan source.
>See you friendly unix guru

    Yes, but the intermediate Fortran is not exactly something I would want
to replace the ratfor with!  It has been some time since I used Ratfor, but
it produced Fortran IV, not f77 output.  Perhaps some means of converting
Ratfor to f77 is what the poster was after.

--
George W. Leach					Paradyne Corporation
..!uunet!pdn!reggie				Mail stop LF-207