Pascal to C conversion

Wytze van der Raay wytze at gouldnl.UUCP
Sun Jul 31 22:30:39 AEST 1988

In article <486 at draken.nada.kth.se> pk-tle at draken.UUCP (Tommy Levitte) writes:
>>   Does anyone know of a program which will convert Pascal
>>   source to C? We have quite a few applications written in
>>   Pascal and since we are going to a policy of Fortran or
>>   C only we must somehow convert them. Please reply E-Mail
>>   as I don't read all these groups.
>
>Please tell me also (and send it to me). I NEED IT!

It's on the latest EUUG tape, distributed at the EUUG Spring Conference
in London (April 1988), and now available through euug-tapes at cwi.nl
It is named "ptc", and written by (information copied from the README file):
	Per Bergsten

Email:	perb%holtec.uucp at chalmers.csnet
	... mcvax!enea!chalmers!holtec!perb
aka:	bergsten at chalmers

Smail:	Holistic Technology AB
	Grona Gatan 59
	414 54 Gothenburg
	Sweden

Fax:	+46 31 247456

--
| Wytze van der Raay                      ...!mcvax!gouldnl!wytze |
| Gould European Unix Support Centre             wytze at gouldnl.nl |