Optimization (really .sig flame)

Every system needs one terry at wsccs.UUCP
Tue May 17 15:13:43 AEST 1988

In article <871 at xyzzy.UUCP>, throopw at xyzzy.UUCP (Wayne A. Throop) writes:
) ) dsill at nswc-oas.arpa (Dave Sill)
) )>NASA is to spaceflight as      |  Henry Spencer @ U of Toronto Zoology
) )>the Post Office is to mail.    | {ihnp4,decvax,uunet!mnetor}!utzoo!henry
) ) I think it's indecorous for a Canadian to criticize the U.S. space
) ) program in an international forum.  And besides, people who live in
) ) glass houses...
)
) I don't know from indecorousness, but I DO know that I'd rather have my
) mail delivered by NASA than ride in a spacecraft built by the Post Office.

	Henry Spencer is to international relations as
	The Canadian Post Office is to mail in semi trucks

| Terry Lambert           UUCP: ...{ decvax, ihnp4 } ...utah-cs!century!terry |
| @ Century Software        OR: ...utah-cs!uplherc!sp7040!obie!wsccs!terry    |
| 'Admit it!  You're just harrasing me because of the quote in my signature!' |