Iconitis

Cris Simpson is813cs at pyr.gatech.EDU
Tue Apr 11 07:43:44 AEST 1989

In article <28679 at apple.Apple.COM> austing at Apple.COM (Glenn L. Austin) writes:
>>Anytime I have had to use a Mac, I always asked,
>>"Why is it so slow?."
>
>Compare the time it takes to type "DIR<return>" with double-click.  If you
>notice, it takes a lot less time to double-click than it does to type the
>command.  [..]
>| Glenn L. Austin             | The nice thing about standards is that      |

 Fine.  To keep it appropriate for this newsgroup, how would you
double click   "dir *.c<CR>" ?

cris

||   Gee, do you think it'd help if I plugged in both ends of this cable?   ||
Cris Simpson              Computer Engineer               VA Rehab R&D Center
                        GATech      Atlanta,GA
  is813cs at pyr.gatech.edu           ...!{Almost Anywhere}!gatech!gitpyr!is813cs