Translate Unix C to VMS C

Marci Kennedy marci at csun1.UUCP
Fri Apr 14 02:14:16 AEST 1989

I am looking for a program to translate a C program running on a Sun 1
to a C program that will run on a VMS system.  I would rather the program
ran on a Unix system, as I'd like to avoid the VAX until the bitter end.
If anyone knows of a programto do this, for sale or for free, please send the
information to me at marci at csun1.cs.uga.edu.  If this doesn't work, try
routing it though gatech.edu.  Also, my mailing address is:

                        Marci Kennedy
                        Computer Science Department
                        415 GSRC
                        University of Georgia