fortran to C converter

Zdenko Tomasic zdenko at csd4.milw.wisc.edu
Thu Apr 13 01:00:04 AEST 1989

In article <158 at np1.hep.nl> t19 at np1.hep.nl (Geert J v Oldenborgh) writes:
>Just out of curiosity, how are (double) complex variables translated to C?
                                         ^^^^^^^
						     as structures, of course
						     BTW double complex is not
						     standard f77 type

Consider C++, since it  can  define them as objects being object-oriented
language.

>This is the only stumbling block I have in converting freely back and forward.
		 what about dynamic memory allocation (malloc)?

Zdenko Tomasic, UWM, Chem. Dept., P.O. Box 413, Milwaukee, WI 53201
UUCP: uwvax!uwmcsd1!uwmcsd4!zdenko
ARPA: zdenko at csd4.milw.wisc.edu