Just Wondering

Jim Giles jlg at lanl.gov
Tue Apr 25 03:04:56 AEST 1989

> No, not having different cases map onto the same object DOES make
> the code more readable.  Otherwise you would have to constantly be
> mentally mapping what you were reading into monocase, in effect.

Most people DO mentally mapp int monocase when reading.  Otherwise,
I would haver to conclude that the word "DOES" is your statement is
intended to mean something other than "does".  In fact these are
perfect examples of why a programming language should NOT be case
sensitive.  It allows better code readibility by allowing the programmer
to EMPHASIZE parts of the code.