realloc

T. William Wells bill at twwells.uucp
Mon Apr 3 05:51:06 AEST 1989

In article <9964 at smoke.BRL.MIL> gwyn at brl.arpa (Doug Gwyn (VLD/VMB) <gwyn>) writes:
: Happens I'm the POC for 0-sized object extensions to C.  There has
: so far been a distinct lack of interest in this area..

Somehow I missed that. How would one have discovered it?  When I
submitted my comments on the standard, I did ask that there be zero
sized arrays at the end of structures; I got a NAK.

Could you clue me in on what existing proposals there are on zero
sized objects? Few may be interested, but I am.

---
Bill                            { uunet | novavax } !twwells!bill
(BTW, I'm may be looking for a new job sometime in the next few
months.  If you know of a good one where I can be based in South
Florida do send me e-mail.)