yywrap() from lex library

mcdonald at uxe.cso.uiuc.edu mcdonald at uxe.cso.uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 22 23:51:00 AEST 1989

>Too late!  I hereby copyright the following bit patterns:

>    0 0   1 0   0 1   0 0   0 0   1 1   1 0   1 0   0 1   0 1   0 0
>    0 0   0 0   0 0   0 1   1 0   0 0   0 1   1 0   0 1   1 0   1 1

>    (C) Copyright 1989 Rahul Dhesi, All Rights Reserved

>    It is a violation of my copyright for anybody to create any
>    derivative work.  You may not incorporate these patterns into your
>    icons without my permission.

The following bit pattern

    1 1
    1 1

     (C) Copyright 1989 J. Douglas McDonald. All rights reserved.
 No one may use this bit pattern or any derivative thereof without
permission.

Dear Rahul: You copyrighted the Darkness, I shall take the Light.

And leave the lighter shades of gray to others.

Doug McDonald

(Actually, this should not be in comp.lang.c - but it IS fun)