fortran to C converter

John R. Dennis @stellar johnd at stellar.UUCP
Fri Apr 7 05:48:50 AEST 1989

Sorry! my .signature was left off my previous posting of this article.
Here it is again with the 'return address'.

Would some kind sole point me to a Fortran to C converter. I remember seeing
at least one advertised in some trade rag. It may either be a commercial
offering or a public domain version. The primary requirement is that it be
capable of handling a LARGE body of fortran code (several hundred files
comprising well over 100K lines of code). If you have any experience with such
translators I would appreciate hearing your opinion. I don't normally
subscribe to this news group, so if this is the 100th time this question has
been asked I appologize. Thanks for you help!