the Telephone Test

Jeff Erickson krazy at claris.com
Mon Apr 24 16:34:00 AEST 1989

"Pound include st'deeoh dot aitch.  Main arg-see arg-vee.  Int arg-see.  Care
star star arg-vee.  Open brace.  Int eye.  For eye equal one, eye less than
arg-see, eye plus plus.  Print-eff quote argument percent dee is percent ess
period backslash enn endquote comma eye comma arg-vee sub eye.  Close brace."

--
Jeff Erickson       Claris Corporation  | Birdie, birdie, in the sky,
408/987-7309      Applelink: Erickson4  |   Why'd you do that in my eye?