Another Silly programming puzzle....

Kevin Clague kevin at uts.amdahl.com
Mon Apr 3 23:30:21 AEST 1989

In article <1210 at microsoft.UUCP> t-iaind at microsoft.UUCP (Iain Davidson) writes:
>(This is my first BIG post, so if you want to flame, flame low and send away)
>
>   For those still silly over the LAST puzzle/challange.... here's another one.

Please DO NOT post replies to this in comp.sys.amiga.tech.
Try comp.sys.amiga if you must.
UUCP:  kevin at uts.amdahl.com
  or:  {sun,decwrl,hplabs,pyramid,seismo,oliveb}!amdahl!kevin
DDD:   408-737-5481

[  Any thoughts or opinions which may or may not have been expressed  ]
[  herein are my own.  They are not necessarily those of my employer. ]