the Telephone Test (was: Re: case sensitivity)

Wade Guthrie evil at arcturus.UUCP
Fri Apr 28 05:11:37 AEST 1989

> On the East Coast, it is pronounced "care". Here in Silicon Valley, it
> is pronounced "char".

Yeah!  I like to declare:
	char (like a well-done steak) splat splat arg-vee

but always, at the top of my routines, I:
	pound include studio-h (dancers might include studio-54 :->)

I've also noticed the following:
	while see equals get-char bang-equals eee-oh-ef . . .

Wade Guthrie
evil at arcturus.UUCP
Rockwell International
Anaheim, CA

(Rockwell doesn't necessarily believe / stand by what I'm saying; how could
they when *I* don't even know what I'm talking about???)