Q: C source code analyzers?

Stanislaw L. Olejniczak SLORES at umiami.miami.edu
Thu Dec 14 06:31:20 AEST 1989

I am thinking of adding to my library of C programming tools a source code
analyzer.  Clear+ from Clear Software seems nice - I would appreciate
comments on it, both from experience and from hear-say.
Thank in advance; Happy Holidays!
----
Stan Olejniczak               Internet:         slores at umiami.miami.edu
University of Miami, FL USA   UUCP: (temp void) gould!umbio!solejni
SLORES at UMIAMI.BITNET          UUCP: (?)         umigw!gables!slores
Voice: (305) 547-6571         FAX: (305) 548-4612
My opinions cannot possibly represent the views of anyone else!