A question of stylecode!

Henry Spencer henry at utzoo.uucp
Wed Dec 6 04:40:51 AEST 1989

In article <165 at norsat.UUCP> dbin at norsat.UUCP (Dave Binette) writes:
>Personally I see programming as an art, and upon encountering a new
>artists work i look for style and competance, If the Author has an
>accent (even if its inverted) I can joyfully accept it.

But remember what the artists say:  "form liberates".  That is, working
within an existing form frees your creative energy for issues that matter.

>Its the thought that counts.

In professional programming, it's the quality of the product that counts.
--
Mars can wait:  we've barely   |     Henry Spencer at U of Toronto Zoology
started exploring the Moon.    | uunet!attcan!utzoo!henry henry at zoo.toronto.edu