A question of stylecode!

Dave Binette dbin at norsat.UUCP
Tue Dec 5 21:37:47 AEST 1989

I like commas, but rarely use them (except in 'for' loops).

I also like the ternary operator  ?:  and make it a habit never
to nest them more than 5 or six deep (-;  *just joking*

Personally I see programming as an art, and upon encountering a new
artists work i look for style and competance, If the Author has an
accent (even if its inverted) I can joyfully accept it.

Its the thought that counts.

But in the final analysis regarding this ',' (comma) business....
does it make any differrence to the compiled code?
Is this something an optimizer will eat for breakfast?

I don't see the use of (comma) as being confusing,  code expresses the
authors synthesis of the goal,  not vice-versa.

(gosh my speeling is bad tonight)