Son of: Building function call at runtime

Jon S. Stumpf stumpf at gtenmc.UUCP
Tue Dec 12 04:23:19 AEST 1989

In article <622 at chem.ucsd.EDU> you write:
>In article <307 at gtenmc.UUCP> stumpf at gtenmc.UUCP (Jon S. Stumpf) writes:
>>	How do I get the variables off the application stack and
>>	onto the runtime stack so error() can use <varargs.h> ?
>
>Use vfprintf(), which takes a varargs list as an argument:

Thnak you for your prompt reply.  However, I know of vfprintf() and I
know how to use it.  I mentioned these in my request.

Here is another way to express my problem.

	I have a linked list of data;
	I want each element to be an argument to the error routine;
	I want to call the error routine only one time for the entire list;

I am posting this in case I didn't express
the problem clearly (very possible).

--
 jss - Jon S. Stumpf