A question of style

T. William Wells bill at twwells.com
Thu Dec 7 02:15:24 AEST 1989

In article <551 at sagpd1.UUCP> jharkins at sagpd1.UUCP (Jim Harkins) writes:
: In article <680014 at hpmwjaa.HP.COM> jeffa at hpmwtd.HP.COM (Jeff Aguilera) writes:
: >Gee.  I prefer the first construct.  Indeed, it is the only one I dare use,
: >because it is so much clearer.  But I understand (and accept) that most
: >programmers are compelled to use the K&R form, following their masters' dogma
: >blindly, criticizing all others.
:
: Language english use I although but standard not.  Easier much more understand
: it be, realize although I 90% world of the idiom different use.  Masters'
: dogma rot that all and.

Well said. :-)

Although maybe you should have put in this comma.... :-)

---
bill at twwells.com