spiffy terminals (was: printf, data presentation)

Keith Muller muller at sdcc7.ucsd.EDU
Thu Jan 12 02:24:50 AEST 1989

In article <815 at ttrde.UUCP>, stox at ttrde.UUCP (Kenneth P. Stox) writes:
> I believe you are missing the most important feature of all, the
> 630 is programmable. In other words, if you want to write applications

We use 630 terminals to teach the intro graphics class here. The advantage
of having a very sophisticated software development environment coupled
with a low cost (versus say a sun) make the 630 an ideal match. The 630
can be quickly programmed by anyone (students) who has written C programs.

	Keith Muller
	University of California