printf, data presentation

Stephen J. Friedl friedl at vsi.COM
Thu Jan 5 22:03:03 AEST 1989

In article <9281 at smoke.BRL.MIL>, gwyn at smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn ) writes:
> Exactly.  That's why I don't support standardization of curses-like
> interfaces.  It's an idea whose time has gone.

Doug, you are living in a dream world, one full of idealistic fantasy.
You may like your Blit, but for every one of you, there are at least
50,000 people with Wyse 50s at their desks.  For the majority of these
people, a bitmapped interface would be massive overkill.

     No :-)

     Steve

Stephen J. Friedl        3B2-kind-of-guy            friedl at vsi.com
V-Systems, Inc.        I speak for me only      attmail!vsi!friedl
Santa Ana, CA  USA       +1 714 545 6442    {backb