What is wrong?

Bill Svirsky svirsky at ttidca.TTI.COM
Fri Jan 27 11:51:02 AEST 1989

In article <3756 at ttidca.TTI.COM> svirsky at tab.tti.com (I) wrote:
[program, using putc and getc correctly, deleted]
>A couple of problems.  putc and getc should be fputc and fgetc
>respectively.  I imagine you copied those wrong, otherwise I don't see
>how your program would have worked at all.

Before I get blasted too badly for the above, I have already been shown
the error of my ways.  I do, in fact, know better.  I just wasn't thinking
clearly.  putc and getc were getting translated somewhere between the
screen and my mind into putchar and getchar.
--
Bill Svirsky, Citicorp+TTI, 3100 Ocean Park Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90405
Work phone: 213-450-9111 x2597