Optimization bug in GCC V1.32 on BIG_ENDIAN machines

Devon E Bowen bowen at cs.Buffalo.EDU
Mon Jan 23 09:50:19 AEST 1989

In article <642 at modular.UUCP> olson at modular.UUCP (Jon Olson) writes:
>I am sending out this GCC bug-report out to a couple likely
>newsgroups since I have no luck reaching the gcc-bug account
>of gcc-bug at prep.ai.mit.edu.  Hopefully someone will see this
>who knows to forward to its appropriate destination.

We've been tracking the same bug. Thanks for the patches. I'll forward
them on to gnu for you.

Devon Bowen (KA2NRC)		FAX:	   (716) 636-3464
University at Buffalo		BITNET:    bowen at sunybcs.BITNET
				Internet:  bowen at cs.Buffalo.EDU
UUCP: ...!{watmath,boulder,decvax,rutgers}!sunybcs!bowen